Friday 16 July 2010

Ok, where do I start?

The whole world seems to be blogging so I thought it was about time I started too! I'm not quite sure why I am blogging. I am in the process of setting up a new business so that I can work from home and that is what my blog will be based upon. That and my favourite topic, my son.
Am I blogging to get loads of people buying from my site? Probably. Although I am not too convinced that anyone will actually read this, let alone visit my site and purchase anything. Am I blogging in order to satisfy the world's curiosity and 'nosey' factor? Again, probably! Blogging seems to be such a great way to get to learn about someone/thing that you may never have come across in an unblogging society. Am I blogging in order to get stuff out of my head so that it doesn't keep me awake at night? Most definitely!
So, where do I start?
A bit about me I guess. I'm Emma. 36 next month (yikes! how did that happen?), mum to wonderful TJ aged 15 months and devoted wife to G. After 13 years in the classroom, I am ready to hang up my teaching hat and affix my mummy hat very firmly to my head. I am also getting ready for the launch of my internet business, but more about that another day.
For those who have stumbled across me, hello and welcome. It's nice to 'meet' you! Well done for reading this far! Please pop back some time and I will hopefully have had the chance to do a proper blog and have more news about the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment