Monday 26 July 2010

Things are starting to happen!

Last Thursday marked the end of an era. I finished my last day as a teacher and left the school ready to embark upon my new adventure and of course, to spend more time with the little man. I don't feel sad, I just feel ready. I am sure that I will return to teaching one day, but for now, it is not the right place for me. There are far too many exciting things happening right now.

The first day of the holidays also brought the news that my VAT number had finally been granted. Tykes Tights is now a legitimate business and ready to get going! I put through my first few stock orders over the weekend. I can't wait til they arrive! I don't think any of this will feel completely real until I have the stock in my hands! It's all so exciting. I think there are about 5 weeks til the website goes live but oh so much to do in that time! I am very lucky that my wonderful husband is around over the summer to give me a bit of time and space to get on top of my 'to-do' list.

Item one - done. Off to see what else is on the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment