Saturday 1 September 2012

Happy Birthday!


I have been terrible at posting regularly on the TT blog so, to give myself a kick up the bum, I have decided to challenge myself to post once a day for the whole of September.  Hmm, might prove trickier than I think but I will give it a go.  What better day to start than on our 2nd birthday!

Blimey, how did we get to 2 years already?  So much has changed in that time.  Most recently, of course, our brand sparkly new website. 

At age 2, Toddler was confident on his feet and just starting to put words and sentences together.  He was becoming a proper little person in his own right and no longer my baby.  The year from age 2 to 3 was full of change.  By his 3rd birthday, he was talking for England, potty trained, independent and full of character.

Tykes has followed the same kind of path.  It has grown as a business and has found its own feet.  Hopefully, this will also be a big year of change.  Both my babies are growing up and I am very proud of them.

With the Mumprenuer UK awards at the end of the month, lots of baby expo’s, xmas fairs and markets booked up for this coming winter, there is a lot to look forward to.

Happy Birthday Tykes Tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment