Wednesday 13 November 2013

Oops!

Wow!  I can't believe how long it has been since I last wrote on here.  As things have changed in my personal life, I have neglected my blog terribly.  I was reminded earlier today of a blog post I wrote a while back where I asked Toddler some questions with a view to coming back and re-asking him the same questions when he was a bit older.  You can read his answers age 3 here.  Anyway, after popping on to find the list of questions, I then spent half an hour deleting all those annoying automated spam responses to blog posts (how annoying are they?) and it has spurred me on to breathe a bit of life back into my blog.  I also discovered several unpublished blog posts which I wrote last year so they may be resurrected too.

Time to get my mojo back!

No comments:

Post a Comment